It also tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
If you have any questions, or would like to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us at email@example.com or see “How to contact Indaba Wines” below in this policy.
- Personal Data
Personal Data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
- How we collect Information
We collect a variety of information about our wonderful customers (you!) and visitors to the Indaba Wines website. Below are different ways that we collect specific data.
- Store Locator: We collect data given in our store locator for general use. This data may include street address, state id, and zip codes. This does not include names, emails or any information that could be considered personal data.
- Web Analytic Tools: We collect data on web users for analytical and advertising purposes. That information includes user’s browser, IP address, cookies, and telemetry to provide us insights into the content which is most engaging, the direction of traffic flows, conversion of users into newsletter subscribers, and conversion of users to third-party wine sales sites. Further, we make use of social media tracking codes from Facebook to measure inbound traffic based on advertising we utilize on that platform. We process the data with third parties including Facebook, Mailchimp, and Google.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you about our Services, including the products we offer and our website;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
- Offer promotions, sweepstakes, or other contests;
- Administer surveys and other market research;
- Conduct research on our customer demographics, interests and behavior;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, our websites and other products/services we offer (including to develop new products and services);
- Tailor the content we display to you in our communications, and in connection with your use of our websites or mobile apps;
- Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have received and read);
- Comply with legal requirements;
- Sharing your information
Unless explicated stated we only share data with third parties such as vendors and service providers who provide assistance with billing, payment processing, marketing, data analytics support and service associated with the site or service. We never share personal data that could be used to identify an individual.
- Additional Rights For EEA Users or Similar International Areas
If you live in the European Economic Area, or a similar international area, you may have additional privacy rights available to you under applicable laws. We will process your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you would like to exercise any of the below rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may consider your request in accordance with applicable law:
- Right not to provide or withdraw consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right of access: You may have the right to access the Personal Data that you provided Indaba Wines.
- Right of erasure: You may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that Indaba Wines hold about you.
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that Indaba Wines stop processing your Personal Data and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to require us to correct any of your Personal Data.
- Data Protection Officer
Indaba Wines has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure continued commitment to privacy and security practices. For further information, please contact us email@example.com
- Children Under Age of 13
Indaba Wines does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
- Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
- Links to Other Web Sites
Indaba Wines shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
- Acceptance of Terms
- How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 212-686-1300
16 W 36th St., Floor Ph
New York, New York 10018